CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 9, 2007

Lexi's #2!




Alexa's latest accomplishment is that she turned 2! She chose a Dora the Explorer cake (made by her mommy) and had a party with aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and great-grandparents, and, of course, the Pearsons. It was quite the shin dig! Bryson was probably more excited than she was, though. He couldn't sleep the night before her birthday because he was too excited. He was then up first thing ready to open presents. I think he was a little disappointed about the Cabbage Patch Baby. He makes things fun.
Alexa is so much fun to have around. She has the cutest personality and loves to be with her brother. She copies everything he does from saying prayers to eating. She is geting to be such a girly girl. She loves to shop (wonder where she gets that?!) and has the method down. She FIRST checks the price tag, then holds it up to see if it fits. She was destined to be a bargain shopper! She also loves to have her hair fixed and I just found out I can french braid her hair! It's quite the mile stone. My little girl is growing up!
She also loves to draw and is getting really good at drawing tiny little circles with even tinier circles inside. I guess that means her fine motor skills are ok.
I would have to say her favorite food is chips. She is in heaven with an entire bag of chips to herself. Ever since she could walk you could find her carrying a bag of chips, sometimes as big as she was!
She loves playing with dolls, dress-ups, balls, cars, tractors and anything in Bryson's room. She also loves going jogging with me in the stroller

0 comments: