CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bryson's 4!!!







Bryson's birthday was super fun this year. He's been dying to go to Chuck E. Cheese for the longest time so I decided to do his birthday party there. My sister, Sharlee, and her boys came as well as my sister-in-law, Jane, and her girls. This was a new experience for me so I didn't really know what to expect but it was just really really fun! And believe it or not the pizza was very tasty! I had a coupon for pizza and tickets so it was pretty cheep for a good time! Bryson is already planning his party for next year there!
I got really creative and made Bryson a Lightning McQueen cake! I layed awake many nights trying to figure out how it would work but it turned out quite well! As long as Bryson could tell what it was, I did my job! It was a fun day!



0 comments: