
I peaked out the back door today when I heard Lexi saying, "Is my car done yet?" and found Bryson laying on his skateboard with her Dora bike over head. He slid out and said, "There were a couple wires loose but I cut them with my pliers." What a handy man!!


3 comments:
What a stud! I love what they play. That is so cute! I am so glad you are a blogger now. It is so fun to see what the kids are up to since we love sooooo faaaarrr away!
Your kids crack me up!! What would we do without Bryson? We are all going to be loving life when he really knows how to work on cars and we can pay him instead of mechanic!
By the way, Austin wanted to come see you guys so bad today. I tried to explain to him that Grandma is staying with you and we probably won't see you for awhile. But, he's not taking no for an answer. Maybe we'll just stop by for a "quick" visit.
That is so cute! What a nice big brother.
Post a Comment