CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here comes Fall!!









Every year I get so excited for Fall to arrive. As soon as it starts getting cooler I want to get out all my Halloween decorations and start making soup and pumpkin bars. Bryson noticed the red leaves on the mountains yesterday and thought they were a fire. There are so beautiful. It makes me want to take a drive up the canyon!

We took advantage of the first cool day of the year and had the Pearson's over for s'mores around the fire pit. We all bundled up and had a great time! These kids have so much fun together!

3 comments:

Stina said...

Such a cute picture! I'm glad you posted it! Maybe someday we can live on the same block along with our married kids (to each other)and call it...

Jane Clark said...

Oh how fun. The kids looks cozy all snuggled together.

Cathy said...

I love fall, too! I love the smell of fall and all the colorful leaves. What a good mom you are! And you are so pretty~I loved that picture of you and your fam at the demo night. Your baby will be here soon! Yeah!!!! Can't wait to see the new little one.