Bryson had his first soccer game of the season last night. He was the first to volunteer to be goalie again but the coach made him switch with the players about half way through the first half so then he had to play the field. He did really well and had fun although he did take the opportunity to call for a sub quite often!
It's monday
14 years ago


4 comments:
Maybe we won't give our team the option of a sub....
Cute post Kristi!! (My first comment was deleted because I realized I spelled your name wrong after I hit 'publish'.)
I am so happy you guys have a blog! I love that Bryson didn't want to run in soccer. Braden loved to run around during his soccer games..it was just usually with his shirt pulled up over his head so he couldn't see. I think you should consider yourself lucky!
Post a Comment