I signed Bryson up for soccer this year thinking he would love it just like me. After two days of soccer camp, however, I found out he takes after his dad. He voluteered to be the goalie both days and when i asked him why he said, "So I don't have to run." The soccer season hasn't even started yet and he's already tired of it. Maybe we'll try baseball next year!
It's monday
14 years ago



4 comments:
At least he tried. Maybe in a year or two he will want to try it again?!! It is so important to give the kids a try at lots of things~just like you are doing. Not everyone is a soccer player & he will find what he likes.
I totally know what you mean! I signed Kyra up for ballet think she would love it, when in all actuality she likes to get dressed for ballet, and that's it.
He cracks me up. But, don't worry--you still have years and years to mold him into the athlete we all know he is!!
Can't beat his honesty. Maybe wrestling will suit him better!:)
Post a Comment