CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sticks and Stones


Lexi had our first broken bone of the family! Lexi, Bryson, and I were jumping on the tramp Saturday night when she did a littel seat drop and rolled backward twisting her arm underneath her. She cried but I thought she was just tired so I put her to bed. That night she was in alot of pain and didn't sleep well so Sunday morning I wrapped it thinking it would probably be better by the end of the day. It wasn't, so my sister-in-law,Jane, googled the injury and we decided I should prbably take her in and get it x-rayed. So, after 2 hours in the doctors office on Monday morning they found out it was broken in two places! The doctor called it a buckle fracture which is a quick-healing type of break so she only has to wear the cast for 3 weeks instead of 6. I guess we can count our blessings! Lexi was soooo brave!!

1 comments:

Stina said...

She is so brave! I couldn't believe she was up and bouncing around when we dropped by Monday night. What a little stinker!!