We went with our friends, the Pearsons, to our first demolition derby last week. It was really fun and the kids really got into it. I think their favorite part was when the tractors would drag the busted up cars out of the stadium. We left early because the bleacher seats were killing me and I thought we had seen enough but then I heard after we left one car flipped on top of another car and they had to use the jaws of life to get the people out. So, apparantly we missed all the action. I don't think DJ has completely forgiven me!
p.s. WTA stands for White Trash America and, believe me, that's what it was!!



3 comments:
It looks like so much fun!! I haven't been to a demo derby since my freshman year of college!! I'll have to see if there is one around here.
We had so much fun with you guys. Next time we'll bring the stadium chairs!!
Now that I've found your blog, I'm realizing how alike we really are. If you haven't been to my site yet, you will be amazed to know I picked the exact same background you did! Crazy. Anyway, gotta love the WTA--we're surrounded here, too. AAAAHH!
Post a Comment