Lydia Rae was born October 15, 2008 at 10:01 in the morning! She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 20 1/2 in. long. Perfectly healthy and with a full head of hair! I have to say, these pictures really do not do her justice because she is way cuter in real life. I just sit and stair at her and can't believe she's really here and how beautiful she is. So far, she has been an angel and just sleeps all the time but I know that doesn't last long. Lexi and Bryson just can't get enough of her. In fact, Lexi wakes up extra early every morning just to come see her and hold her and for those of you who know Lexi, that is just unheard of! Bryson can't stop kissing her and keeps saying, "I love my two little sisters!" He is such a sweet big brother! We are all just so glad she's here and healthy!
It's monday
14 years ago






10 comments:
She's such a cutie!! I agree, she's just gorgeous!! We all fell in love with your new addition. I'm glad you're getting enough sleep!
I am so glad that she is finally here. I can't believe how much hair she has. It makes me want to have another one. Congrats!!!
Alison Jennings
GAH! I can't wait to hold her and love her and hold her some more!
I just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby girl! She is beautiful. All your children are adorable. So you know, I went to HS with DJ. I hope you don't think this is weird, just wanted to say congrats!
I Love that Bryson says he loves his 2 little sisters. He's got a heart like his daddy! Can't wait to hold her. She's a doll!
YEAH! She is hear and you have three beautiful children! I am so happy for you and hope that I get to see you this weekend. We will be in Utah for my parents 50th anniversary! Hugs to all~aunt cathy
Congratulations a million times over! She is beautiful! I'm glad everything went so well!
Congrats on the new baby. She is so cute. I love that Bryson is such a good big brother. Hope you are doing well and still getting good sleep.
She is so precious! I know what you mean about pictures not doing them justice - they just don't look the same. She is a doll and I can't wait to see her. Are you guys at Bette's this year for Thanksgiving?
Congrats, hun! She is just too sweet. I hope you're having fun! (Wow! 3!?!? Are you sleeping at all?)
Post a Comment