
Halloween just gets more fun every year! This year we had a fun Halloween lunch at my sister's with mummy dogs, eye balls and spider webs as our menu then the Pearson's came over for dinner and brought a yummy lasagna so I didn't have to cook!! I love having a new baby! I get out of all kinds of things! The kids had a blast trick or treating and ate so much candy, they weren't even excited about the homemade doughnuts afterward! No prob, more for me!!
If you can't tell, Bryson is a member of the SWAT team (in honor of Pa) and Lexi is a fairy kitty (totally her idea).


2 comments:
You updated! Yeah!!! We had fun with you too. And, you didn't take much of a break for just having a baby! You made the salad and doughnuts (which are AWESOME!!). Thanks for all the good times!
gah!
They are so cute!It is about two weeks till I come to party! woo-hoo!
Post a Comment