CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love the Hair!!


I always get so excited when I can finally put a little pony tail in my girls' hair. I think Lexi was like 8 months before I could do this! Lydia is four weeks today so I thought I would go ahead and try. I probaby could have done it earlier but I'm always afraid to touch their heads when they are so little. I'm a little paranoid about the soft spot. I couldn't wait for DJ to get home from work today so I could show her off!




4 comments:

Stina said...

I LOVE IT!!! So stinkin' cute! What a sweetheart! Let's see pigtails next!

Sharlee said...

She is just the sweetest baby ever! Look how cute that picture is!

wendybird said...

oh my goodness, she is soooo cute Kris! Lucky!

Cathy said...

Lydia is just adorable. What a good little Mom you are! I was the same way when our kids had their teeth ready to pull. It just grossed me out! My friend Babette was the one who would pull them for me. Happy Thanksgiving~Aunt cathy