CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another first!


This was a very exciting event at our house! His tooth was so loose last night, it could stick straight out. I sent him to his dad because I can't stand loose teeth. I think I even hate it worse with my kid than I did with myself! I had to close my eyes and plug my ears while DJ pulled it. I told Bryson to just let me know when it was over. Anyway, I think he's pretty darn cute with a tooth missing!
btw, the tooth fairy is much more generous now than when I was a kid!




6 comments:

Stina said...

Bryson was right...Jordyn is so jealous. Maybe within the next 6 months. He seems so big with a lost tooth! Are we old enough to have children in kindergarten and experiencing the tooth fairy?

Sharlee said...

When did he get a loose tooth? I had no idea! Grace already lost two and Jordan hasn't lost any... I don't think Hyrum will lose his quite yet. Way to go Bryson! PS What DOES the tooth fairy pay now days?

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

You have 3 kids now, WOW. Thats awesome. we have 1, but we'll catch up soon enough. (hehe) Looks like you guys are doing great.

Sara Adams said...

Oh my goodness! What is the going rate for the tooth fairy these days?

Jane Clark said...

No Way!! He is getting too big! How fun for him! I hope the toothfairy was good to him.

Hey I have been emaning to call you about coming up and doing chocolates again before Christmas, I know we have some time. Also, I think we should go out without the kids of course, We could come your way, or if there is somewhere you want to go up here, you could come here. Whatever! Also, my offer still stands about watching the kids if you want to get away.

wendybird said...

no way, Bryson is just a youngin'! craziness! i want to play the wii with that little guy.hahaha