CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas is Here!!

Going to the Festival of Trees has become one of my favorite Christmas traditions. Just being there with all those amazingly decorated trees and wreaths and gingerbread houses really puts me in the Christmas spirit and gets me excited for the holidays. Usually, when I get home I see my own sad little tree and get really depressed but I've gotten ideas from going to the Festival of Trees every year that I've finally figured out how to make my own tree look decent. My kids love the Kids Corner where they get to make ornaments and hats and get put in a big bubble. They also got to visit Santa Claus while we were there and give him their list. I think Lexi asked for a car and Bryson asked for a deisel truck. We'll see if Santa delivers!


















2 comments:

Sharlee said...

Yeay! Will you send Hyrum's picture of the bubble to me? I'm going to have to go again next year when I actually have a tree to decorate!

Stina said...

Another reason I am grateful for you--for introducing me to the Festival of Trees! It gets me into the Christmas spirit too, especially the scones!!! Can't wait to do gingerbread houses!!! Although, I'm sure yours will put mine to shame (i won't mind though). LOVE YA!!!