CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Love those cheeks!


Just some super cute pictures of our Lydia! She turned 2 months this week and she already sleeps 8-10 hours at night! She is an absolute angel and we all just love her to death. Today is her two month check-up and her first dose of shots. I'm dreading it. I never know how my kids are going to react to shots. I know they need them but I just hate taking a perfectly healthy baby and injecting them with deadly diseases.







4 comments:

Stina said...

I am a member of the Lydia fan club--for sure! She is so much fun and so cute. Most of all, I love seeing you with her and how much you adore her. She's lucky to be in your cute family!

Sharlee said...

She just can't get any cuter! Look at her cutest smile ever! I love it... Sorry we missed the gingerbread party- it wasn't half as much fun doing it by myself!

Cathy said...

Lydia is adorable! How was your Christmas? Are you loving the snow! It is so much fun but I want more! Ours melted yesterday with temps in the 60's! And we had a ton! But, there is more winter to come. Snow was a super idea when the world was created!

Jane Clark said...

She is a doll. She is so round and snuggly! She is turning into a little Lexi. They are both cute.

I have to say I think it is funny that if you keep scrolling on your blog the next picture is a little scary!! I guess that is part of being the brother...to make your sisters look pretty at all costs!!