CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally Christmas Pictures...

For our traditional Christmas Eve talent show, the kids and I played "The Little Drummer Boy" on the piano. We each had our own part and it turned out really cute. Lexi was a little distracted when we performed and kept forgetting to play her part but it was fun ayway!



Christmas jammies from Grandma Adams!














Needless to say, I didnt have the best luck getting pictures of my kids all dressed up in their Sunday Christmas outfits!

1 comments:

Stina said...

Well, when I watched you play drummer boy I was very impressed and it's way cute! It made me laugh just to watch! And Lexy did such a cute job doing on her note. I wish you had it on video! You have such a cute family. My kids can't wait for us to get together again!