1. She is a princess everyday. She is always dressed up and she walks, talks, sings and acts like a princess!
2. She loves pink, pink and more pink!!
3. She thinks her brother is the coolest guy in the world and loves her baby sister to death!
4. She has the most tender little heart. She is so sweet and caring most of the time and I have a really hard time getting mad at her! It breaks my heart to see her cry!
5. She NEVER walks! She skips, twirls, runs or bounces but never walks!
6. She loves to shop just like her mom. She gets more fun every year to shop with!
7. She is always helping me. Whether I'm cleaning, cooking, playing the piano or violin, or exercising she ir right there with me.
8. She has always been an awesome sleeper. She loves to sleep in and what mom doesn't LOVE that?!
9. She is always giving us hugs and kisses. She makes us all feel so loved!
10. She is a momma's girl through and through! I love it and I hope she never changes!
I love you, Lexi!

3 comments:
These are the cutest pictures of Lexi! I love them! Thanks for the party- my kids look forward to your kids birthday's as much as their own!
Lexi is such a sweetheart. Anytime I see something pink and girly and fluffy, I have to think of her. I love how you described her--and she does bounce, skip and twirl everywhere! I love your sweet girl too! I'm so glad she's part of our life--Austin's future wife and Jordyn's BFF!!
She is so sweet! We love Lexi and wish we lived closer so we could see her all the time!
Post a Comment