I look forward to Memorial Day every year because My Grandma always makes it so fun and special. This year she fixed a super yummy brunch for everyone then we made flower arrangments out of all the flowers in her yard for our relatives that are buried in the AF and Lehi cemetaries. Then we all treked up to the cemetaries to deliver the flowers! She even gaves us all pictures of all of our relatives and a list of where they are buried! So cool! My Grandma is amazing. She is always going above and beyond to make holidays special for everyone and she really thinks of everything. I don't know where she gets her time and energy but I hope she knows how much we love and appreciate all she does!
It's monday
14 years ago

1 comments:
I love that when Bryson is holding Lydia her legs are still sticking straight out! And, I agree--your grandma is so fun!
Post a Comment