CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Movin' on...



Bryson is all done with Kindergarten! it's hard to believe how fast the school year has flown by and I'm afraid the summer will fly just as fast! I'm not old enough to have a first grader! Bryson is so good and smart, though, and I know he will be great. He told me later that he wanted to cry during the graduation because he will miss Kindergarten so much! He puts on a tough face but he's definitely got a soft side!
Great job, Bryson! I'm so proud of you!

3 comments:

wendybird said...

they are so cute kris!!! you are such a good mommy:)

Macie said...

Holy cow! He's growing up so fast. I still remember babysitting him when he was a baby.

Stina said...

What a cute graduate! Next graduation in 12 years!