What is little club, you ask? Little club is the club my kids and their friends in the neighborhood started and, I must say, I am very impressed with the thought these kids have put into this club!
This is how it works (I think!). Every one is little and has a different name (Bryson is "DJ" and Lexi is "Lilly") and they live in the back of this truck. They have a stack of cards that someone brought from their house and they have to earn cards by doing nice things for each other. Then they can use their cards to go on a bike ride, scooter ride, or pick a toy from the garage (just for pretends, not to keep). It's really cute and they take it very seriously. One girl was crying today because she only got 2 cards and couldn't buy a toy! My kids always come home really excited and tell me all about what they earned and how. I love little club because the rule is my kids can't play little club until they get their jobs done and, let me tell you, it is GREAT incentive!
Usually there are several more kids in the back of this truck!
It's monday
14 years ago

3 comments:
Think they'd take a few more members? Very cute!
That is the cutest thing ever. They are so creative! And it's cool that they decided to do nice things for each other to earn stuff. I'm impressed!
I want to be in the little club!! That is so cute and isn't it great to have some incentive for getting chores done? That is seriously adorable!!
Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment