The Spanish Fork Half was Christina and my first half marathon 4 years ago. Four half marathons, one marathon and three kids (between the two of us) later we decided to run it again! This time we did WAYYY better! She and I even placed in our age division and got medals! Even though our times were the same, she got second place and I got third but, as you can see from the picture, she definitley came in before me! Christina and I have been running together consistantly for over 4 years and I don't know what I would do with out her. She is my best friend and my motivation. We have spent HOURS AND HOURS running together so we definitely have no secrets between us! We have so much in common that we're pretty sure we were sisters in the pre exsistance! How lucky am I to have such an AWESOME running buddy! I really couldn't do it without her! Our husbands and kids are best buds too so we all just have so much fun together. Love you guys!
p.s. did you notice my race number? Sweet!


4 comments:
We are running fools! Thanks for all the nice things you said about me! You are the best. And, I know we definitely tied even though my foot was on the ground--cause yours was right next to it in the air!!! Love ya! When's our next race???
You are inspiring! I think you are so wonderful and a great example! Keep on running....I left some cute picture of you and your kids from our family get together. The pic's are a Grandma Normal's home.
That is so amazing to have a friend that will run with you consistently! I so so wish I had that! PS You look amazing!
that is so awesome. way to gO! seriously though
Post a Comment