Bryson is a big first grader now! He is doing so well and loving school! I was so worried about the all day thing but turns out I had nothing to worry about. Everyday when I ask him what he did in school he goes through the lunch menu and then what he did at recess! He is learning, though, because he aced his first spelling test last week-even the bonus words! He's very social and has tons of friends. Every morning, he gets up and dressed and out the door to meet his friends in the cul-de-sac and they all ride their bikes to school together. Last week I was sick and he got up, got Lydia out of bed, got dressed, fixed himself some cereal, brushed his teeth and left for school all by himself! I'm so lucky to have such a good, smart boy!
I am doing joy school this year with Lexi. There are six other kids in the group and all of us moms take turns every week with all the kids. Lexi LOVES going. It's only twice a week but she wishes it was every day. It so good for her to have something to do because she is SO BORED while Bryson is at school! She is also starting ballet next week which is totally cute.
Such a fun little girl!
It's monday
14 years ago

2 comments:
What a good brother and son! I think Hyrum has my spelling abilities...
Lexi's hair is so cute! Don't you love big first graders?
Post a Comment