Oh, it's so hard to believe my baby is one already! It kills me how fast time flies by so I just have to remember to to enjoy every single minute as it comes. Lydia...where do I begin?! She has been my little miracle from the very beginning and I have to keep telling myself that when she is about to drive me insane! She is developing a very strong personality, and with her, it's either her way or the highway. She definitely knows what she wants, it's just a matter of communicating it. Although, she is quite proficient at nodding yes and no and usually gets her way just because it's so cute! She makes us all laugh with her silly faces and her imitations of the things we do. Even though it's such a relief when she goes to bed, we are all so excited when we hear her awake in her crib and then it's a race to see who can get to her the first! (she also has the most amazing bed head!)
-giving mommy juicy kisses

3 comments:
Yeah! An update! And a very cute one at that! I just love little Lydia. In fact, I'm reading this while babysitting--don't worry, I'm not neglecting her! :) She is a doll. And, she is possessive of her blanket. Tyce grabbed it and she squealed! I love the picture of her with her baby backpack on. So cute!
I can't wait until she starts talking! She is such a funny girl!
She is SO CUTE!! I wish we could see you guys more often. I love her jammies in the top picture. I used to have some like that! :)
Post a Comment