CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

The traveling wig!




This wig started out as my Halloween costume but it somehow made it's way onto everybody elses head! This was probably the scariest part of the night!



Halloween was super fun this year. The kids were so into it and Lydia was just thrilled to be there in the middle of it all! We had a party at DJ's mom's a week before, then spent Halloween at our friend's, the Pearsons, trick or treating and eating ourselfs sick.
This Halloween was a mile stone, however, because it was the first time in our 7 1/2 years marriage that I have been able to persuade DJ to dress up for Halloween!!!!!























3 comments:

Sharlee said...

That is hilarious! I love all the wig pictures!

Stina said...

You are so much fun! I'm so glad I have you as my friend to teach me how to make holidays that much more exciting! I'm so dressing up next year..I just have to figure out what. I did buy a few wigs--seeing how awesome yours turned out. Your costume was definitely the best!

Jody said...

I love it! I think my favorite is the one of DJ wearing it under his hat. Scary. :) That picture ought to be worth something someday.
I loved your costume!!