SO , I FINALLY have a computer again so I can catch up on some blogging! I have to be honest, though, it's been kind of nice to have an excuse not to blog. It gets overwhelming to me but I feel guilty if I don't do it. Computers just aren't my thing and I don't enjoy being on it but I do like keeping in touch with everyone and having a way to share my family with people who I don't get to see very often...and so I blog!
There IS a story behind this family picture, as there usually is...
I was running late, as usuall, but I had my kids all dressed and looking cute and was working on getting things ready to go when I hear Lexi yelling, "NO, LYDIA, NO!!" I yelled back, "What is she doing?" Lexi said, "SHE"S PLAYING IN THE TOILET!" I replied, "IS IT FLUSHED?" Lexi, "NOPE!" So I run to her rescue and find her with a lufa (sp?) in hand and giving herself a bath in pee water (thankfully it was just pee!) Fully clothed, hair done and all. She was soaked head to toe and I had no time left to deal with it. I threw her pee clothes in the dryer cuz I didn't have enough time to wash them first, the whole time yelling, "YOU GUYS HAVE TO FLUSH THE TOILET!!"
OH, the joy of family pictures! It's not very often we get all of DJ"s family together, though, so it was really fun to see everyone again and spend Christmas with them!



3 comments:
yeah! You're back! Even though I keep in great touch with you, I love seeing your pictures. They turned out so cute and you're sooo photogenic!
I am always saying the same thing! I do not understand why it is so hard to remember to flush.
Love your family picture! What a cute family! Lydia is getting so big! It was fun seeing you today too!. I can't wait for you to see the house~a huge thank you to DJ for letting us borrow all of his tools. Hope you can make it to nOah's on Thursday for the big 50 bash!!! Is it really possible for me to be 50 in a few weeks???? NO!
Post a Comment