CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Valentines Day...

I just had to post this picture of my Valentines dinner table setting
and the BEAUTIFUL roses I got from my hubby!
We never go out to eat on Valentines day because we don't like to fight the crowds.
Instead, I make a fancy dinner and we have sparkling
cider and candle light and the kids love it!
It's alot more work for me but I love my family and
they're worth it!
This years menu:
Aussie Chicken
Roasted potatoes
Salad
Corn
Sparkling grape juice

p.s. DJ also got me a bike trailer for V-day!
I can't wait for summer!!!







3 comments:

Stina said...

I'm glad he finally made up for last year! :) He did good!

JaMie said...

Your kids are so sinkin cute! The table looks great. I love to do that once in a while.. its fun!

Jody said...

I just read the story about Lydia and her jammies, and I am so glad I did! How scary!! Thank goodness for Bryson and the flat spot on his tooth!
Thanks again for coming last weekend. It was so good to see you guys and hang out for a couple of days. We really appreciate you making the effort to come, and it meant a lot to Peyton, too.