CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'















My kids were just enjoying this first glimps of summer with their friends in the power wheels they got for Christmas. Now that the snow is melted they can finally enjoy them! Bryson puts one knee up on his seat and spins doughnuts on the driveway. He is definitely his father's son! Lexi is a little more conservative when she drives (like her Mom!). Suddenly my kids are the most popular kids in the neighborhood!



3 comments:

Stina said...

You should get a video of Bryson doing donuts and driving on 2 side wheels! He's a maniac. Thanks for making my kids Christmas so fun by living vicariously through your kids. We love coming over!

Sharlee said...

I love how Lexi has a different dress on in each picture... one for the jeep, one for the 4-wheeler... My boys are dying to come have a ride- all they have are the boxes with the jeep/4-wheeler pictures to look at. :)

Cathy said...

My kids always wanted those! Can I send them over~ I promise they aren't too big!!!