CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck O' the Irish...


This is our Leprechaun trap designed and crafted by the Adams kids!


We did catch one but he used his magic to escape! Luckily he left gifts in exchange!
That mischievous little Leprechaun also turned our milk and our toilet water green!
Oh, well. Maybe next year!
btw, our own little Leprechaun is sitting up! Good job, Lydia!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't wait until my kids are older to do fun things like that. Are milk was green as well, but it didn't even fase Luke. You are such a fun mom.

Sharlee said...

You are so clever! I love the green toilet water! Our leprechan escaped and Hyrum was very disappointed but he left lots of gold coins...

Stina said...

Your little leprechaun is a doll! I love her smile! So cute!

Jody said...

Yay!! I knew it wouldn't be long before she would be sitting! She is too cute.
I love that your kids are now the most popular kids in the neighborhood! :) Kevin said that DJ told him that you guys have been having awesome weather.

Jane Clark said...

I want to eat Lydia, she looks so tasty. She also looks pretty proud of herself sitting up.

Macie said...

Lydia is such a cutie! That's such a fun idea. I'll have to do that once Eva gets big enough to care.

wendybird said...

Kris! How did your kids get so cute?! I want one.