Cute pic's of the kids, as always. Can you put on my blog the address we are to send postcards to your son? We are in Arizona and I have one from there and from Minnesota for him. Have a great day!
I love all the kids on the tramp in their swimming suits. Thanks again for watching our kids that day. Your house is their home away from home. And, I just love Lydia's cute little body! She's so kissable!
2 comments:
Cute pic's of the kids, as always. Can you put on my blog the address we are to send postcards to your son? We are in Arizona and I have one from there and from Minnesota for him. Have a great day!
I love all the kids on the tramp in their swimming suits. Thanks again for watching our kids that day. Your house is their home away from home. And, I just love Lydia's cute little body! She's so kissable!
Post a Comment