The Birthday Kids!! All Bryson wanted this year was a cheese cake so I was glad Wendy was here so I could make her a fun cake!!Bryson turned 6 last week! He waited and waited to finally be 5 then all of the sudden another year has flown by!
I couldn't ask for a better little boy than Bryson is. He is the best big brother to his sisters and is so good and helpful to me. He always offers to do the heavy jobs for me like taking out the trash or carrying heavy boxes and he always gets the door for me without me asking (I'm tearing up just thinking about it!). My favorite thing in the whole world is every morning when I drop him off at school, he flashes me the "I love you" sign as he is running up the side walk to the door! Sometimes it's over his shoulder without even looking back but he never forgets and it never gets old! I love it and it makes it hard to leave him every morning. He is so sweet and tender hearted although he tries to be so tough. He is my little buddy and I wouldn't trade him for the world!!!!
Bryson's Favs...
-Riding his bike and 4-wheeler
-tv dinners
-doing anything with his dad
-making people laugh
-playing with friends and Lexi
-watching cartoons
-back rubs
-big trucks and tractors
-dates with mom
-swimming
-eating cereal
Ironically, my little sister Wendy has the same birthday as Bryson. She and some friends from college took a break and came to Utah for Conference weekend so we got to hang out with her and throw her a party! She is so much fun and we just love her to death!

2 comments:
It's crazy how fast time flies! We used to have two little boys and now they are so big! It's a good thing they are still so cute- even if they are little wierd!
I'm glad you posted a picture of Wendy's cake! Very pretty! I love the colors!
And Bryson is so tender-hearted even though he's a tough guy! I love that he gets the door for you and carries heavy stuff. He knows how to treat a lady! (Jordyn's so lucky!!!)
Post a Comment